- 10mg broad spectrum CBD per gummy
- delicious and fun fruit flavor
- 100% vegan and GMO-free
- gluten free, soy free, dairy free
- THC free
- BPA-free container
- convenient on-the-go use
- excellent way to try CBD for the first time
Servings: 30 gummies per container Total CBD: 300mg Amount of CBD: 10mg CBD per serving Product Life: 18-month shelf stable
• easy consumption • manufactured in USA • premium grade • broad spectrum • no corn syrup • vegan
• Total Aerobic Count <2,000 cfu/g • Total Yeast and Mold <200 cfu/g • E. Coli = Negative • Salmonella = Negative
• Heavy Metals: Not Detected (ND) • Lead: ND • Arsenic: ND • Residual Solvents: ND
Organic Tapioca Syrup, Organic Cane Sugar, Water, Pectin, Phytocannabinoid-Rich Hemp Extract, Citric Acid, Natural Flavors, Sodium Citrate, Malic Acid, Fruit & Vegetable Juice (color), Sunflower Oil and Carnauba Wax
Take 1-2 gummies daily. Store away from light, heat, and humidity.
Why Buy NU EIRA’s Strawberry Gummies?
At NU EIRA, we strive to bring you the most natural products possible. Our CBD gummies contain 10mg of CBD along with pure ingredients, such as organic tapioca syrup and organic cane sugar. Our gummies are continuously high in demand from our customers, one main reason being how easy it is to take them! Their delicious flavors make our gummies an easy choice to add to your daily health regimen. Whether they are used to recover from a long day or to kickstart a new day, our Strawberry Gummies are here to provide you with the finest and tastiest gummies around.
How much CBD is in the gummies?
There are 10mg in each gummy.
How many gummies come in a container?
You’ll receive 30 gummies in each container.
Do the gummies contain corn syrup or refined sugar?
No, we naturally sweeten these gummies with organic cane sugar.
Gummies usually contain gelatin. Is that what you use in your gummies?
No, our vegan gummies are free of gelatin.
Do these gummies contain THC?
Our gummies, like all of our products, are THC free. We extract any trace amounts of THC from our CBD oil, which you can check on our third-party lab reports.